Wednesday 13 June 2007

Honeymoon


This is me, eating a delicious lunch in the pretty town of Salzburg, Austria. The picture was taken on my honeymoon in December 2004: Peter and I had a romantic wedding in a beautiful 15th century Italian Church that Napoleon had intended to make his, though his plans were thwarted. We then spent our Christmas with my family, then journeyed through northern Italy via Venice to Vienna, lavishly yet tastefully decorated for the Christmas season. The highlight of our honeymoon was the Kaiserball in the Imperial Palace, for which Peter and I wore our wedding outfits.

As you might have guessed, I love to travel. I have lots of favourite saints, perhaps too many to mention. The following top my list: Padre Pio, St Jude the Apostle, St Catherine of Alexandria, Saint Faustina Kowalska, Sister Josefa Menendez, Padre Dehon, Papa Giovanni, Pope John Paul II, St Joseph...

No comments: